Saturday, March 7, 2009

80.1% e-wallpaper


Well, this is my 80.1% e-wallpaper completed.After commenting by Dr. Ken and his assistant's for my previous e-wallpaper I decided to redo again. This is because I imagined that they are my client. My client did not satisfy with my the product so I need to redo again. Anyways, I really really really need to thank them for giving me so much of valuable comments. Besides, I need to thank Ah teh who is my leader again because he showed me alot lots lots of method and idea on how to make it looks perfect. Well, basically I just used back all the same materials except I eliminated some unneccessary stuff. I think that the most simplest one is the best one.So, everything back to basic. Of course, I still hope that everybody can comment on this wallpaper so that I can make the last modification in order to get the maximum marks.hehe...I would like to thank in advance for the valuable comments.

2 comments:

  1. The image is look more simple and comfortable compare to the previous wan, there's more systematic arrangement for the font, picture and title..well done Isaac^^,but if possible, adjust more on the layer design or blending option. all the best to u^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Issac,

    1.The MMU logo,dont touch the border.If possible,outline grow it..

    2.the Contact Us..the box,capacity lower a abit..like draw liao box..macam tak ada.

    3.Open Day-21 March 2009 punya things...if can lar..do like ah bee punya..nicer...

    4.the building too big..leave more space for sky mah.so u can insert more content and the content can be big mah

    but..this 1 really look much more comfortable than the previous 1.Previous 1 was messy~ask more frens to comments,u will get more ideas then can improve.

    cheers~
    well done issac~

    ReplyDelete