Saturday, March 7, 2009

Step by step

Well, this is my step by step process when I am creating my E-wallpaper.Firstly, I open the image of a building...


After that I crop the and move to another layer because I want it to look bigger when you stand in front of the building. Also,I made the colour to look white onli in this stage.


Next, I adjusted the building in order to look contrast by lowering down the opacity and adding some contrast.


Now, I cropped the image of the clouds.

In here, I try to make the clouds look more brighten by using the changing the layer to 'Pin Light' and I added all the mmu logo and inserted the text.

Lastly, I added one more small box at the bottom of left hand side by clicking on the rectangular tool and draw a square on it. After that, choose the colour that suit the image.Then, put in the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment